A dedicated Graphic Design & Marketing professional blending 10+ years of experience with proven skills in creativity, adaptability, and forging lasting client relationships. Provides a passion for detail and an uncanny ability to plan, prioritize, and execute.
Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, XD, Acrobat Pro, Audition
Web Design and Online Marketing: WordPress, Elementor, SEO Best Practices, Google Ads,
3D Modeling & Animation: Cinema 4D
Other Skills: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Photography
Proficient with both Windows and Apple operating systems
- Creative Concepts
- Brand & Image
- Identity Programs
- Content Development
- Awareness & Outreach
- Print & Online Marketing
- Instructional Literature
- Sales Detailers
- Direct Marketing
- Tradeshow Exhibit Design
- Event Support
- Electronic Media
- Graphic Design
- Product Packaging & Labeling
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Planning & Management
- Paid Social
- Audience Targeted Display
- Video Marketing
- Interactive Presentations
- Reputation & Review Management
- Information Architecture
- Design & Advancement
- Maintenance & Support
- Usability & Optimization
- Data Management
- Storyboard Buildout
- Video Production & Editing
- 3D Modelling & Animation
- 3D Physics Simulation
- Image Sourcing
- Photo Editing & Retouching
- Illustration & Animation
GOOGLE ADS SEARCH CERTIFIED
OWNER, OPERATOR, & DESIGNER
- Operate as a freelancer focusing on design principles and customer satisfaction.
- Developed an online store for Cicero North Syracuse Northstars to purchase graduating class merchandise.
PROJECT DESIGN DIRECTOR
LP&M Strategic Marketing
- Develop and design marketing initiatives for clients across many industries, including dairy/agriculture, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, entertainment, healthcare, and professional services.
- Independently planned, designed, and executed a campaign for the American Dairy Association directed at primary school educators, students, and parents in the North-East. Included a website that accrued over 10k visits, video production, social media marketing, designed 28 email newsletter campaigns with over 6000 sends leading to an average click rate of 34%, physical activity kit sent through post, print pieces with AR app activated content, and data collection/processing. This success led to another similar sized project from this client.
- Analyze Google Ad and SEO data for clients, preparing custom reports with optimization suggestions quarterly.
2016 – 2017
MARKETING & GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSOCIATE
- Pushed Renzi Foodervice through a brand refresh utilizing teamwork and multi-departmental collaboration.
- Assisted with a redesign of RenziFoodservice.com, increasing web traffic and streamlining user experience.
- Designed an e-newsletter system, developed print and web based publications featuring vendors such as Tyson, Hellman’s, Rich’s, and Kashi, and bolstered social media campaigns, increasing product awareness and sales.
- Developed custom menu designs and helped plan and execute marketing strategies for Renzi customers.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / MARKETING ASSISTANT
BCA Architects & Engineers
- Designed, printed, and bound RFPs with the goal of winning bids for new architectural projects as well as producing print, web, and trade show marketing materials.
2015 – 2016
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / FABRICATOR
- Worked closely with clients, providing solutions to very specific design needs.
- Handled many projects simultaneously and prioritized shifting deadlines, maximizing client satisfaction.
- Completed print and fabrication tasks with minimal to no supervision, small and large scale projects, requiring operation of large format printing equipment and software.
- Designed a digital inventory and project management system, increasing organization of office, production, and fabrication staff, ensuring timely project turnaround and accuracy.
2013 – 2015
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / MARKETING ASSISTANT
Timeless Frames, Décor, & Expressions
- Designed marketing materials and managed Timeless Frames’ social media presence and coordinated and designed safety and training videos for production staff.
- Managed online item listings of products sold through Wal-Mart, Macy’s, Wayfair, Michael’s, and Amazon.
- Utilized skills in photography to photograph and catalog inventory for online product listings.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
Minor in Business Management
State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, NY
ASSOCIATES IN LIBERAL ARTS
Jefferson Community College, Watertown, NY
BOARD MEMBER / GRAPHIC DESIGN LEAD
- Led a marketing campaign for CNY Virtual Pride 2020 which included print marketing, social media campaigns, and multimedia assets for the Virtual Pride Cabaret stream.